Our breasts are made up of 3 tissues. These particular tissues, make them extremely vulnerable to toxins and build up.
Breast tissue extends up to the armpits where the lymph drains.
Breast tissue is extremely sensitive to estrogen and toxins because of a high ratio of fat in the breasts.
Made up of mammary glands and very sensitive to hormonal changes in the body. This is why the breasts can influence our menstrual cycles and vice versa.
If you suffer from premenstrual breast tenderness, fibrocystic breasts, PMS, or after removal of breast implants. Here are a few tools to help detox the breasts, regulate the hormones to improve your health and the health of your cycle.
Breast massage is a great way to improve the circulation and drainage of lymph, hormones and toxins from the chest and breast tissue.
Here are a few massage steps for opening up the chest.
Opening up to the lymph, light sweeping along the blue lines towards the lymph glands this will help to clear stagnation. Don’t forget to get right under the ribs and sweep across the liver.
Static circles, hold the breasts and gently move outwards in a circular motion. This will help to release stagnation this is good to do in time of stress and PMS as it will aid in dispersing stagnant liver.
Static circles, inwards will help to nourish the heart. By massaging we are pumping out old stagnant fluid and allowing new blood to flush the area.
Moving circles working in both directions and directing towards the armpits
Additional massage techniques can help with rejuvenation, to increase blood flow and help to plump the tissue.
Knuckling- lightly rub the knuckles up and down, across the breasts avoid the nipple areas. Afterwards the breasts should be slightly pink.
Pinching- Gently pinch across the fleshy areas avoid the nipples. Afterwards the breasts should be slightly pink.
Slapping – tapping the breasts upwards
Breast Oil Blend
Don't forget to use a carrier oil, this will be the base for your oil blend. Straight essential oils are much too strong to apply directly to the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
Beneficial oils for the breasts:
Charcoal and Bentonite Clay Mask
Topical masks are a great way to pull toxins from your breast tissue.
1-2 tsp of activated charcoal
2-3 Tbsp of Bentonite clay
Water or Apple Cider Vinegar ( more detoxifying ) to make a thin paste.
Apply paste to the armpit area. From here it is optional to sweep across the entire breasts from clavicle to 2-3 inches below breasts. Leave on until it dries.
DETOXIFICATION OF SILICONE AND SALINE BREAST IMPLANTS
Because breast implants significantly impair the endocrine and immune system certain opportunistic organisms such as bacteria, fungi, molds, viruses and parasites can take hold. This is why after removal of breast implants, the next step is a clean, nourishing diet that supports detoxification of chemicals and heavy metals and elimination of bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites in your body.
The five stage's of detox.
It is important to follow the stages of detox as many mistakes and side effects can be made when skipping or jumping in to a detox too quickly. By following this simple guideline you can limit or even avoid feeling ill form the detox.
1. Healthy clean eating. - by eating and drinking cleanly you can avoid adding to the toxic load.
2. Clean and rebuild the gut.- . Inflammatory and allergic foods should be cut out of the diet in order to lower inflammation in the gut and support digestion. When inflammation is present in the gut and digestive tract the body slows down and stops digestion and detoxification.
3. Get your minerals.- Minerals are required for every aspect of your body and for detoxification.
4. Remove inflammation. - Vitamin and antioxidant supplements help keep inflammation low which stimulates detoxification
5. Detox.- After you have a mastered good diet and your digestion and bowels are working well, you may want to begin to stimulate detoxification. There are certain supplements that stimulate and speed up the detoxification. I recommend getting guidance by a qualified practitioner at this stage and get one catered to your individual situation.